The most exhaustive exposé ever written on a government-incentivized protocol that kills.
For Further Validation that The Protocol That Kills is a Real Danger See
- BRIEF VIDEO of a clear warning from Vera Sharav, a Holocaust survivor.
- BRIEF VIDEO of revealing and disturbing testimony by Nicole Sirotek at a U.S. Senate hearing.
- WRITE-UP of The Lethal Script hospitals across the United States are using to implement the protocol.
- WEBSITE listing hundreds of documented cases of death by the protocol (wait for site to load, then click on the folders).
The Protocol That Kills is the most exhaustive exposé ever written (learn why it is over 400 pages) on a government-incentivized hospital protocol for COVID-19 patients that has led to the deaths of untold numbers of innocent and unsuspecting people of all ages. It is a sinister regimen that includes isolation, heavy medication, starvation, intubation, and ventilation—which results in a one-way ticket to the morgue.
This emotional and disturbing true crime story provides a firsthand account of this diabolical and malevolent protocol in operation. It describes how the protocol was immediately implemented when an otherwise strong and healthy 52-year-old former Army helicopter pilot (Rob Skiba) was diagnosed with COVID-19 by the admitting hospital. [See free preview or buy now.]
At the hands of “the protocol,” a valiant Army veteran who had sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, fell victim to a domestic enemy within forty days.
After being intimidated and shouted at over the phone the day after her husband’s arrival at the hospital by a physician who was standing by his bedside insisting her husband would die if he would not agree to be intubated and placed on a ventilator, his wife (Sheila Skiba) decided to record all future conversations with doctors, nurses, and hospital staff—as allowed by Texas Penal Code, Section 16.02, Paragraph (c)(3)(A).
Following his death, his widow (Sheila) and the co-authors spent countless hours analyzing the 40 days of recorded conversations (the transcripts of which appear in the book) and conducting a comprehensive review of the over 5,000 pages of her husbands’ hospital records (many of which are included with detailed notations in an appendix).
She also employed a medical expert witness who provided expert opinions and testimonies on well over a hundred cases over the past 30 years and has given multiple presentations on Medical Malpractice, Patient Safety, Cognitive Bias, and Diagnostic Errors. His troubling analysis and Causes of Actions against the culpable parties also appear in the book.
Furthermore, this harrowing narrative features the invaluable and timely insights of a quasi-legal counsel who provides “the story behind the story.” The counsel provides a wealth of crucial details and evidence—including over 100 citations from clinical studies, medical journals, federal regulations, and relevant books and articles—that prove the victim did not die of natural causes but due to the perpetrators’ insistence that he follow the mandated and inhumane “protocol that kills.”
To be forewarned is to be forearmed. This unsettling and compellingly-written true crime story will break your heart and open your eyes to a disturbing truth—a truth you must be aware of so you and those you love can avoid becoming unfortunate victims of “the protocol.”
Seven Distinct Voices Tell the Story
This story is presented in the following seven distinct voices:
- Sheila Skiba’s voice—as she candidly shares her personal story of the forty days of terror that her husband, Rob, and she experienced at the hands of a medical system that is dead set on ensuring patients follow the protocol that kills.
- Her husband’s voice—via his text messages to Sheila, friends, and family as he shares his fear that the doctors would kill him if she could not be by his side as his on-site advocate.
- The voices of Sheila’s family and friends—who were trying to assist her with keeping Rob alive and helped prevent her from falling into severe depression.
- The comments of a quasi-legal counsel—who provides a wealth of insightful and invaluable details and evidence—including over 100 citations from clinical studies, medical journals, federal regulations, and relevant books and articles—that prove Rob did not die of natural causes but due to the perpetrators’ insistence that he follow the mandated and inhumane “protocol that kills.”
- The voices of the doctors, therapists, nurses, and staff entrusted with Rob’s care—based on conversations Sheila had with them during Rob’s 40-day stay as allowed by Texas law. Their voices are displayed in light gray text to make it easy for you to distinguish them.
- The voice of Dr. Sammy Wong, MD—an American Board of Internal Medicine Certified Internist and Assistant Professor of Medicine (ret) at Loma Linda University School of Medicine who has provided expert opinions and testimonies on well over a hundred cases over the past 30 years and has given multiple presentations on Medical Malpractice, Patient Safety, Cognitive Bias, and Diagnostic Errors.
- Extracts from Rob’s hospital records—which expose the harmful drugs and treatments provided to him, the doctors’ and nurses’ frustration at his and Sheila’s continued insistence that he not be given remdesivir, that he not be intubated and placed on a ventilator, and the their total disregard for the fact Rob (who had not been able to eat for over a week prior to his admission and was already malnourished) was not consuming an adequate amount of food and water. Each hospital record includes detailed notations that show how flagrant biases, willful negligence, malicious intent, and harmful therapies led to Rob’s needless death.